The liver performs over 500 functions daily, and the average American is walking around with 50-60% of their optimal liver function. The side effects of poor liver function and endless and can include high blood pressure/high cholesterol, low energy, poor metabolism, excess weight gain among other ailments.
The liver is also the third fastest replicating cell type, and when fed these key nutrients the liver can replicate and repair and rebuild itself effectively. Virtually everything your body digests has to be filtered and pass through the liver, so supporting the detoxification and health of your liver is crucial to vitality and long term health.
Potential Benefits may include:
- Liver Detoxification
- Liver Health
- Energy & Metabolism
The Zuma Nutrition Liver Detox tincture was created to support and enhance liver health and function through the therapeutic dosage of key herbs including the following:
- Olive Leaf: Olive leaf is powerful for cardiovascular and immune system support, an increase in energy and promoting healthy blood pressure.
- Agrimony: Detoxify the Body: Agrimony’s active ingredients, such as Thiamin, Quercitrin, and Catechins, have been directly linked to liver and gallbladder health By optimizing the function of the liver and gallbladder, the body can more easily eliminate toxins, thereby promoting overall metabolic efficiency.
- Milk Thistle: Milk thistle is most well-known for being a natural liver supporter and detoxifier.
- Chamomile: Chamomiles have specific anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, muscle relaxant, antispasmodic, anti-allergenic and sedative properties.
- Red Rooibos: Rooibos tea acts as a scavenger to free radicals throughout the body, which are detrimental byproducts of cell metabolism.
- Burdock Root: Burdock Root prevents cellular mutation by blocking dangerous chemicals from causing damage to cells.
- Pau d’ Arco: Pau d’arco has the power to naturally reduce pain.